Thursday, July 7, 2011

Darkest Days


Deep down in the recesses of my heart


During the darkest of the days


There is only One that can meet me there


For He has paid the price to go




Lord I cry asking are you there


Waiting for that sweetest of replies


I wait for what seems a life time


But at last the feeling comes



Dear little one why do you doubt


We spoke of this before


You know this trial is yours to bear


But I stand right here with you



How hard it is I cry to Him


When I feel all left alone


Though faith I have and trust in thee


This burden seem so much



Think back He says when this began


Your worry, pain and unease


See what you have reached my dear friend


Your faith and trust have grown



Now worry not and be on your way


Knowing that I am here


But understand this child of mine


That the time you grow most of all is when you are left alone

No comments:

Post a Comment