Friday, July 8, 2011

Cold Sweats

At the end of the day when you have worked


Hard as hard as you can work these days


You sit under a tree to find some shade


And begin to find the evening breeze


It takes you back to the days gone past


The mind wanders to other things


Breeze lulls the feelings and over comes the mind




Dreams move me from one place to another


I am taken back through the movements


Life as major and minor movements


Both of which has happened to me


Hard work and time to my self


Great vacations and time at home


Good, bad, all that are memorable


Some that are shocking, others that are soothing


But these memories I pull from movements most often


Whether great or small


Seem to be what is left of me


Yet now it is a minor movement that wakes me



Cold sweats and the breeze run chills through me


I cannot run from what I feel or the strength of the feeling


But I do not remember what I dreamed or why this has happened

No comments:

Post a Comment